Data related to browsing the Website
- The Administrator collects information related to the Users’ visits to the Website, including the number, source and length of such visits, viewed content, number and type of opened subpages, used hyperlinks or the User’s IP address. The Administrator does not add this information to the User’s Personal Data and does not use it to identify the User, unless it is necessary for appropriate service provision.
- The Administrator uses the information specified above only for purposes related to market research, Internet traffic within the Website, statistics, including especially the evaluation of interest in the content published on the Website, and improvement of both the Website content and the quality of services.
- The Administrator uses cookie or related files. Such files enable the Administrator in particular to adjust the Website to match the interests and preferences of its Users. Most Internet browsers enable the users to delete cookie files from a hard disk, block all the sent cookies or set a warning to appear before such a file is saved on a disk. To find out more about such functions, read the manual or the help window of your browser.
Allowing the installation of cookies by the Website each time you visit it would be a nuisance. Under the amendment of the Telecommunications Law Act, Internet users may consent to such an installation by choosing adequate browser settings. Therefore, the User’s decision to use the website with unchanged browser settings is considered a conscious choice of the User.
- The Website does not automatically store any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (“cookies”) are IT data, including in particular text files stored on the User’s terminal equipment and are used to browse the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, length of time during which they are stored on terminal equipment and their unique number.
- Cookie files are placed on the User’s terminal equipment and can be accessed by the Administrator.
- Cookie files are used to:
- adjust the content of the Website to match the preferences of the User and to optimize its use; these files in particular make it possible to identify the equipment of the Users and to display the Website in a way that matches their individual needs;
- prepare statistics to find out how the Users use the Website in order to improve its structure and content;
- The Website uses two main types of cookie files: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Users’ terminal equipment until they log out, leave the Website or close the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the Users’ terminal equipment for a period specified in the parameters of the files or until the Users delete them.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “performance” cookies, used to gather information on how the Website is used;
- “functional” cookies, which are used to “remember” the settings chosen by the User and enable a personalization of the User’s interface, including the choice of language and region the User comes from, font size, the Website’s appearance, etc.;
- In many cases Internet browsing software allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal equipment by default. The Users of the Website may at any time change cookie settings, in particular to block the automatic cookie handling in the browser settings, or to be informed about each cookie placed on the User’s terminal equipment. Details on the possibility and methods of handling cookies can be found in the settings menu of a software (browser) and help files available in the menu of a browser.
- Cookie files, which are placed on the terminal equipment of the Website Users, may also be used by partners of the Website and by third parties cooperating with the Administrator (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google etc.).
- For more information on cookie files, visit www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
Any names, photographs, brands and trademarks found on the Website and not owned by Teo Motors belong to / were reserved by their owners and were used for information purposes only.
Any and all copyrights to materials and information on the teomotors.pl website and its subpages are owned by the Administrator. All trademarks, names and photographs found on the Website and not owned by Teo Motors were provided for information purposes only and belong to their owners. The content of the teomotors.pl website, together with its subpages and all their elements, is protected under the Polish and international law, including in particular provisions of the Act on copyright and neighbouring rights and Act on combating unfair competition.
Materials published on this website shall not be copied, modified, transmitted electronically or otherwise, used and distributed, without the prior consent of the Administrator. Information published on the Website must only be used in accordance with the law.
You are welcome to freely create hyperlinks to the teomotors.pl website and its subpages in a way clearly indicates their origin. Placing links on the teomotors.pl website or its subpages is prohibited, if the description and context of the links, as well as the way in which they are placed is misleading, presents the Website in an unfavourable way, damages the reputation or violates the legally protected rights of the owner or third parties. It is prohibited to place on the Website links that contradict the law, rules of social co-existence or good practice.
The Website is administered by Teo Motors Teodor Myszkowski with its registered office in Swadzim, at ul. Ogrodowa 3, 62-080 Tarnowo Podgórne.